Northville / Novi Subdivisions
Northville, Michigan 48168
New Construction Estate Homes with a European Flair
Montcaret represents the final remaining luxury custom home community of its kind in this prestigious area across from Maybury State Park in Northville Township. This former equestrian property, with magnificent wooded walkout lots and a winding trout stream, has been meticulously shaped into a private sanctuary for families to cherish.
In keeping with its unique rural character, Montcaret’s entrance mounumentation fuses massive hand-hewn beams, natural stone and vintage metalwork to create a stunning first impression. As you enter the beautifully manicured boulevard, the feeling is distinctively European with influences of English Country, French, Tuscan Villa and other classic styles.
The design of each home has been carefully considered to ensure that its scale and proportion will complement the overall character of streetscape. As a result of meticulous planning and a passion for perfection, Montcaret is reminiscent of a bygone era when standards of distinction were higher than they are today.
These incredible new construction homes are being built by three of Michigan's top builders: Cranbrook Custom Homes, Toll Brothers, & Breault Homes, Inc.
Luxurious Home Amenities Include:
- Breathtaking community entrance monumentation and premium estate home sites.
- Minutes from both downtown Northville and Plymouth.
- Easy access to major thoroughfares including I-275, I-96, and M-14.
- Nearby shopping, dining and entertainment options including Laurel Park Place Mall.
- Wide variety of nearby outdoor recreation opportunities including public and private golf courses, parks and bike paths.