Northville / Novi Subdivisions
Welcome to Brooklane Ridge, Combining Luxury and Location!
Brooklane neighborhood is located East of Sheldon Rd and South of Six Mile, across the street from the Northville Township offices. Brooklane subdivision was built during the years of 1971 -1990 and there are approximately 140 homes in the community.
Children in this community attend Northvile schools which is one of the highest rated school districts in the state! Downtown Northville is just minutes away, offering wonderful retail, small town charm and fabulous dining. Brooklane Ridge is located close to expressways and parks. Also nearby you will find great shopping at Twelve Oaks and Laurel Park Place malls.
Luxurious Amenities Include:
- Grand entrances and dramatic foyers
- Colonial and cape cod style floor plans
- Brick, vinyl and wood exteriors
- 3 - 4 Bedrooms
- 2 - 5 Bathrooms
- 3 car garages
- Full basements (some walkout)
- Sidewalks help make this community child friendly
- Soaking tubs
- Cozy fireplace
- Generous amount of kitchen cabinets
- Convienent 1st floor laundry
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Cement driveways
Elevations & Floor Plans:
The DiMora Team is very familiar with Brooklane Ridge subdivision having sold a number of homes in the neighborhood. For more information about purchasing or selling a home in Brooklane Ridge subdivision, call The DiMora Team TODAY at 248-505-7728 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.